Autumn: I love you, Kyle, you are the bestest brother in the world. I want to marry you!
Kyle smiles.
Mama: Well, marriage is just for adults.
Kyle: We can get married when we become adult.
M: I mean brother and sister can't get married.
K: Why? (He seems to be interesting in marrying Autumn? Mama thinks)
M: Marriage is for two strangers, people that don't live in the same house, they met, they fell in love, and they get married.
A: Why, Kyle and I love each other.
M: But you are brother and sister. Mama and Papa are not brother and sister.
K & A: Oh....
Was that convincing? Do they still think that they can marry each other? What an interesting topic to talk about at the kitchen table in the dining room.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment