Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ask for forgiveness?

Autumn said to me, " Mama, I learned that I want to be compassionate to people. "
Mama: What do you do to show that you are compassionate?
A: Ahmmm... be nice.
Mama: what do you do to show that you are nice?
A: Ahmm.... play with everyone.
Mama: So, you play with everyone to show that you are nice.
A: Mama, sometimes there are some mean people too. Sometimes I can be mean.
M: What do you do that you think you are mean?
A: not playing with some people.
M: so, what do you think about that?
A: when I am mean, I ask Jesus for forgiveness. Jesus will wash away my sin.
M: okay, but can we always be mean to people and then ask for forgiveness? do you think Jesus will like that? When we love Jesus...
Autumn interrupted: Mama, Jesus will wash away our sins...

I guess it is too much for her. what a 5 year-old girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment