Kyle brought his water to the living room and put it down on the coffee table. He was trying to settle down so he could eat his popcorn and enjoyed his water. Lee said to him, " Kyle, you need to bring your water back to the dining room. I don't want you to drinking your water in the living room." Kyle got up and moved his cup to the middle of the coffee table. Lee said, "No, Kyle, you need to drink your water in the dinning room, I am afraid you are going to spill your water on the carpet. " Kyle pointed to Lee's coffee cup that he was trying to drink in the living room and replied, " Why you got to do it and I don't?"
Lee had no words, and Kyle put his water cup near the fire place...
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment