You heard people asked you where you were when 9/11 happened. Where were you when JFK was assassinated? Now, are you going to ask other people where they are when they heard about MJ's death?
Did you remembered where you were when you heard about the news? How did you pass the news to people that you know? I was in the library, browsing for books when the librarian told me about it, because she knew I overheard her saying on the phone, "Oh my gosh, no way, I can't believe it, no way..." Then I texted my husband and told him about that. How did you let your friends/family know about the news?
Just wondering.
The world has changed, but people will still remember MJ's songs.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I received an early morning SMS at around 7am about his death. I even criticised my friend for disturbing my sleep :)
ReplyDelete