Kyle: Mrs. Hipwood said I can bring one thing to the class for show and tell.
Leeza: So, what are you going to bring?
Kyle: I am going to bring my Hummer truck.
Leeza: what are you going to tell your class about your Hummer truck?
Kyle: I don't know yet.
Leeza: How about your books in your beg? Are you bringing them to your afternoon program? Kyle: No, not for the afternoon program.
Leeza: for the show and tell? Kyle: No. Leeza: what are they for?
Kyle: Just for reading.
Leeza: Reading for show and tell? What are you going to do with your Hummer truck? I thought you are just allowed to bring one thing.
Kyle: Heh, Mama, you asked too many questions!!
And he walked away from me... I still haven't get any answer from him on what he was going to say on show and tell... Our Kyle has grown and he talked back!
No comments:
Post a Comment