Lee enjoys his privilege being the last person who get up from bed everyday. I love him and I know he works hard for the family, so, I let him sleep till whenever he wants.
The first person who gets up from bed, usually I, have lots of chores to do: prepare lunch boxes, prepare breakfast, fetch the kids from their bed, nag them to clean their bedroom, eat their breakfast, change their clothes, brush their teeth, etc, the stuff that they have to do before they are ready to go to school. Sometimes everything goes smoothly, sometimes the morning can fill with lots of nagging.
But because I teach on Tuesdays and Thursdays morning, Lee has to get up to do all those chores and send the kids to school.
He told me yesterday, which is Tuesday, that when he woke up and went downstairs, he saw his two precious little people, sat properly on their chairs, with their cereals and milks before them, looked at Lee, smiled to him, and said," we are eating breakfast!"
Lee is happy, of course, because when I am not there, the kids do all the chores and let him still enjoys his privilege!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment