Friday, February 4, 2011

fly into the sunset

Forgot when we were driving on the road but we were heading west. Then, I saw a very beautiful sunset. I said to the kids, "look, the sunset is astounding!" Kyle looked at it and said, " I wish I could fly into the sunset." Yes, if we could just fly into the sunset. Or maybe we will lose the sight of pretty sunset if we go too close. Maybe it is just nice to maintain a little distance so we can enjoy the whole picture. Can't forget that sunset, which I could enjoy it with the kids. I also remembered the sunset at the beach in San Diego. We even saw two dolphins, leaping out of the sea. Nature is just beautiful. I am in awe with the beauty and we didn't do anything to deserve it. It is just given and we are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment