Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For your glory

Whatever I do, I do it for you glory. I thought I could walk the walk, but clearly what I am thinking right now is not for your glory. I am your child, and I have a mission of living up to your glory. Help me to focus on you, focus on your love. There are lots of temptation telling me to get away from you, but we are in this important relationship, and I am going to make it work. Why do I care about how people would recognize you. I am still weak that I wanted people to nominate me. What a fool I am. This relationship is for you and me, nobody should come in the way.

I seek you for comfort, I seek you for forgiveness. I love you, Lord. Thanks for being there for me, again and again. Even when I want to get away from you, you would tirelessly pull me toward you. Thank you, I need your pull, and please pull me back when you see I derail. You are my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment